Privacy & Cookies
The copyright in this site, its contents (including all images) and the code behind it are the property of Plants For Europe Limited, unless stated otherwise.
Please do not take or copy anything from this site without asking first. Action will be taken against any violators.
If you have any questions about this copyright statement, or wish to report any violations, suspected or actual, please use the contact page.
Plants for Europe Limited respects the privacy and confidentiality of users of this site. Your details may be collected for the purposes of monitoring site traffic and usage, and also for replying to any questions that you may have or e-mails that you may send. PFE guarantees that your details will absolutely not be passed to any third party, unless required by law. Your details will be dealt with in a manner that complies with the current UK data protection legislation.
Cookies may be used on this site, but only for purposes of site functionality. Any information collected will not be stored and will not be used for any purpose other than making the site easy for you to use.
If you have any questions concerning the privacy of your details as handled by PFE, then please contact us using the contact page.
- You agree that the inclusion of any plant in PFE’s portfolio listing or in any other part of the Website is not an offer for sale of that plant, and is merely intended to create interest in licences for propagation. In every case, the breeder’s rights are preserved, and the breeder retains all rights in the intellectual property in that plant.
- PFE will take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of all information contained within the Website. However, no warranty is given for the accuracy of such information, and PFE accepts no responsibility for your use of such information.
- The Copyright Statement above forms part of these terms.
- PFE reserves the right to remove or modify any part of the Website with or without notice. PFE shall not be liable for any consequences of such modification or removal.
- Any information of a financial or legal nature is intended for your general information needs. As user of the Website, you accept that PFE is not qualified to give such information, and such information is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any financial or legal decisions. PFE accepts no responsibility for the consequences of any decisions that you make based upon any information contained within the Website.
- The Privacy Statement above forms part of these terms.
- The Website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. PFE accepts no responsibility for the content, quality or accuracy of such third party websites, or the business of such third parties. Any dealings that you may undertake with such third parties are entirely at your own risk, and PFE shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that you incur as a result of such dealings.
- The terms are subject to the laws of England. By using the Website you agree to these terms and to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection with any dispute.