Blue Ice is the palest lavender on the market, and is a great companion for darker varieties like Olympia.
Origin: Bred in New Zealand
Protection Status: EU PVR granted EU21996
Variety Name: Lavandula angustifolia DOW3
Benefits of using this variety
- Palest blue lavender variety on the market.
- Late flowering - flowers at the same time as early Lavandula intermedia.
- Matching pale blue calyx.
- Neat bushy habit.
- Height: 60cm
- Flowering time: May to August.
- Foliage: grey-green.
- Flower: palest blue with matching calyx.
- Habit: tidy, upright, with good branching.
You may find these plants useful for similar applications, or as great planting partners alongside the Blue Ice.