Hypericum moserianum Little Misstery is an excellent plant for spring promotion sales - the new foliage has amazing colours! Ideal for impulse sales.
Origin: Bred in the Republic of Ireland.
Protection Status: EU PVR granted EU41129
Variety Name: Hypericum moserianum DUNNEHYP
Benefits of using this variety
- Excellent new form of Hypericum moserianum, superior to the old Tricolor.
- Cup shaped, bright yellow flowers with conspicuous reddish anthers.
- Attractive variegated yellow and green foliage all summer - best colour in the spring.
- Neat bushy plant that is suitable for borders or as a patio container.
- No rust!
- Height: 30cm
- Width: 30cm
- Flowering time: July onwards.
- Foliage: rich green with strong butter yellow margin, with the brightest yellow colouring on the young foliage. Cut back in winter to encourage new growth.
- Variegation remains strong and distinct throughout the year.
- Habit: compact and bushy.
You may find these plants useful for similar applications, or as great planting partners alongside the Little Misstery.