The Rococo series of interspecific Ranunculus hybrids make great plants for cut flowers, for patio panting or for gardens - they're winter hardy!
Origin: Bred in the UK.
Protection Status: EU PVR applied for.
Variety Name: Ranunculus hybrid Rococo Yellow
Benefits of using this variety
- Long strong branching stems.
- Hardy to at least -12C in trials.
- Vase life around 10 to 14 days.
- Many more colours in development.
- Height: 65cm to 75cm.
- Flower diameter: 6cm to 7cm.
- Flowering time: April to June (natural season - can be forced)
- Foliage: similar to R. asiaticus.
- Habit: upright. Summer dormant.
You may find these plants useful for similar applications, or as great planting partners alongside the Yellow.