Helleborus niger x orientalis
The world's first H.niger x H.orientalis hybrid, Walberton's® Rosemary is the best pink flowered Helleborus to start flowering before Christmas!
Origin: Bred in the UK
Protection Status: EU PVR granted EU28914
Variety Name: Helleborus niger x orientalis WALHERO
Benefits of using this variety
- Earliest flowering pink variety - flowers before Christmas, usually from the last week of November.
- Very long season, with large number of stems and buds.
- Hardy and proven garden performance.
- Flowers become deeper pink with age.
- Height: 40cm
- Flowering time: December to April
- Flowers: large flowers open pale pink and deepen to ruby pink with age.
- Very large number of stems and buds, even on young plants.
- Handsome deeply divided leaves, highly weather resistant.
You may find these plants useful for similar applications, or as great planting partners alongside the Rosemary.